Services offered at General & Implant Dentistry of Worcester County.
Dr. Charles Samborski has a long history as a Worcester County dentist, caring for thousands of men and women who want optimal dental health and attractive, confident smiles and is one of a few Diplomates of the American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry in Massachusetts. He is one of a few general dentists trained to surgically place implants and restore them.
He has a strong educational background and a passion for continuing education and training. He always has and always will stay up-to-date on the best advancements in dentistry.
At General & Implant Dentistry of Worcester County, Dr. Samborski and our team provide complete preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry to make your smile healthy and beautiful and to keep it that way for years to come. We offer:
- Thorough oral health exams
- Dental cleanings
- Dental fillings of tooth cavity
- Nonsurgical gum care to prevent and manage gum disease
- In-office teeth whitening using Lumineer Sapphire system and advanced home whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers to correct chips, gaps, discoloration and other cosmetic problems
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Dental bridges
- Strong, beautiful porcelain crowns
- Tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth
- Dental bone graft surgery
- Cosmetic dentures that look amazingly natural and lifelike, with state-of-the-art denture materials (call for information about the cost of dentures)
- Implant dentistry to replace missing teeth or retain dentures
- Other services provided by cosmetic dentists
To learn more about our family cosmetic dentistry services or to schedule an appointment, please call our office staff from Worcester, Auburn, Northborough or Westborough, MA at (508) 757-0591 or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment. For additional information on any condition, treatment or procedure, visit our Dental Education Library.